Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Introducton

For over a thousand years there has been many speculations as to what has become of the Knights Templars and how the Priory of Sion fits into all this. At this time i do believe that the truth should now come forward with a little help from my ancestors and the stories that were told to me and i'm to pass them down.
Of course Dan Brown's plagerized idea-that gave him immense success from the book The DaVinci Code, stolen from the synopsis of the authors of The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln-evryone started their own Novel, Idea, and theorems, that it finall became high time that the truth be published.
I struggled with my own research and format to tell all, unfortunate publishers were reluctant to even glance at my proposal for a New Revelation in this search for truth. Simply, it was suggested to me that I Blog my ideas and revelations to the world in bits and pieces so that should anyone become interested, I may seem to try to propose to publshng houses again. Butfor the moment I will guide you slowly down the path of the truth. This will NOT BE a religious journey, only the destination will be truth and how we get there will depend on the readers.

No comments: